Web www.cincinnatirestaurantreview.blogspot.com

Cincinnati Restaurant Reviews

Cincinnati cuisine is so much more than chili. There are great restaurants in town that will provide you with exceptional food in a wonderful atmosphere. This blog is a collection of reviews and personal observations from the current Cincinnati dining scene.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Smoking Ban Passes in Ohio

This was a hotly contested issue among my friends. I guess everytime there's a smoking ban issue on the ballot anywhere in the U.S., this becomes a hotly contested issue.

I think we can all agree that a smoking ban in Ohio is a good thing for public health. Not so good for smokers, perhaps.

The owner of Murphy's Pub worries that this will seriously hurt his business, in this report from News 5.

My guess is that it will hurt his business some, as smokers are now more likely to go over to Northern Kentucky to enjoy a few wobbly-pops. But I think he'll find that there are many, many patrons who'll appreciate the smoke free atmosphere. I know I will.

This might be bad news for one Cincinnati business, however. I think that P&G's Febreze Fabric Refresher is purchased primarily for use on jackets and sweaters coming home from smoky bars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web www.cincinnatirestaurantreview.blogspot.com